Monday, January 3, 2011

The first post....

It's the start of a new year and as a little new year's resolution for myself I decided to start a blog. It's not meant to be one of those ranty this is my life story play by play of our personal life blogs, but rather a place to publish some of our family's accomplishments (some big and others small) as it relates to our home projects and household related stuff. Hopefully, I"ll be able to get my husband, Jens, on board with writing some post because he's the witty and entertaining one in the relationship. But for now all of my readers out there (currently, all whoping zero of you out there) will have to put up with me and my lack of skillz when it comes to writing and our overall lame blog design until I figure out this whole blog template deal.

Currently, our family resides in a 60's ranch located in a Twin Cities suburb that Jens and I refer to as paradise. Other family members include, Ivan, our nearly year old adorable (yes I may be bias) baby boy, our massive American Akita, Kayden, and our two kitties, Sampson and Oleo. We love our home and after over two years of living in our first house we've tackled a few DIY projects in the past, but have a loooong list of future DIY projects for the house we'd like to document along the way .... and that's where this blog comes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment